What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An info site for roulette strategies
- Teaching you how to determine how much you win or lose playing the roulette game
- Teaching you how to generate a controlled rising advantage to win at roulette
- Teaching you information that you can’t get in any gambling site
- Providing you roulette strategies, facts, advice and a system
- Teaching you how to stay ahead of the casino at all times
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Kanzen’s Roulette Strategies scores 70.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.kanzen.com/roulette.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $30.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: kanzen.com you’ll also be taken through to kanzen.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)